Friday, January 12, 2007
About Me

- Name: Simona Bea
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
This is me getting ready to leave the hosptital when I was two days old...
9 of 50 States (plus D.C.) Visited
We spotted McCain!- The Cleveland fun never ends...We hope that in a f...
- Christmas in ClevelandWe had a great time! Simona ...
- Simona's Favorite Gift, Ever: Blocks lovingly hand...
- Update at nine monthsTime is going way too fast ov...
- Thanksgiving 2006Tim & Estela were fantastic hosts...
- This is an older photo, but I wanted to say that ...
- Eight month updateIt's a wonder this girl sleeps a...
- A few of Simona's favorite pastimes
- More Night of the Great PumpkinA quick nap on the ...
- Boo!Finalmente - the bat! Part 1 of Halloween - a ...







1 Simona won't eat Mango
Awww, the sweater looks great on her. I'm so glad it fits.
and happy belated bday to you!
-amber
1/17/2007 3:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home