Thursday, November 16, 2006

 


This is an older photo, but I wanted to say that Simona slept the whole night last night. Posted by Picasa

5 Simona won't eat Mango

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! Did you guys sleep the whole night too? Or did you wake up and wonder why she wasn't crying?

-erica

11/16/2006 12:40 PM

 
Blogger Dylan Rose Field said...

SHHHHH....don't tell my mom!

11/16/2006 8:20 PM

 
Blogger Simona Bea said...

1. Yes, Er, I was up from 4-5am, wondering. No, really. Kind of sad.

2. My wondering must have willed her to wake at 5am. Whether or not this constitutes "through the night" is open to debate, but it counts for us!

11/17/2006 10:59 AM

 
Blogger Simona Bea said...

Notice that I said, "last night" and not "every night" or even "twice" or even "half the night" or even "for 2 full hours".

She made it one time in recent history, and we aren't setting any records here.

11/21/2006 12:27 PM

 
Blogger Things to Do: A Webcomic said...

The campus is getting restless. They're demanding more pictures of Simona. Thanksgiving... crawling... c'mon, you've gotta have something!

Lora

12/02/2006 8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home