Simona's life in blog

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Down da (jersey) shore




Posted by Picasa

posted by Simona Bea at 1:08 PM

0 Simona won't eat Mango

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Simona Bea
Location: Philadelphia, PA

This is me getting ready to leave the hosptital when I was two days old...

View my complete profile

9 of 50 States (plus D.C.) Visited

We spotted McCain!
  • A new best friend - Simona carries this puppy wit...
  • Maine - Part 4Our farewell lunch at the local seaf...
  • Maine - Part 3After years of talking about it, we ...
  • Maine - Part 2Simona & I only went kayaking once (...
  • MAINEWe finally went! Our first vacation in a LONG...
  • Here is an old picture, but pasta is still a favor...
  • This is from last May in Beaver PA. Thanks to Mary...
  • No picture here, but I wanted to point out that Si...
  • You try to move a bucket that is as tall as you a...
  • 14 month updateSimona is all grown up now! She sta...

Powered by Blogger