Sunday, September 23, 2007
About Me

- Name: Simona Bea
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
This is me getting ready to leave the hosptital when I was two days old...
9 of 50 States (plus D.C.) Visited
We spotted McCain!- Maine - Part 4Our farewell lunch at the local seaf...
- Maine - Part 3After years of talking about it, we ...
- Maine - Part 2Simona & I only went kayaking once (...
- MAINEWe finally went! Our first vacation in a LONG...
- Here is an old picture, but pasta is still a favor...
- This is from last May in Beaver PA. Thanks to Mary...
- No picture here, but I wanted to point out that Si...
- You try to move a bucket that is as tall as you a...
- 14 month updateSimona is all grown up now! She sta...
- Brooklyn, NYLast Saturday we had the crazy idea of...






1 Simona won't eat Mango
LOVE the photo of Simona in her little black flower print dress. stretch those legs a few feet, and she's a little supermodel.
hope to see all of you soon!
xoxo.
10/01/2007 9:45 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home