Simona's life in blog

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Simona & Dylan had a chance to catch up last week...




 Posted by Picasa

posted by Simona Bea at 11:06 AM

0 Simona won't eat Mango

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Simona Bea
Location: Philadelphia, PA

This is me getting ready to leave the hosptital when I was two days old...

View my complete profile

9 of 50 States (plus D.C.) Visited

We spotted McCain!
  • Simona's First Summer...It's been busy, as noted b...
  • FORZA ITALIASimona spent many an afternoon not-wat...
  • For Simona's first Fourth, we were a bit worn out ...
  • Most days, it's just Dan, Simona, a baby bjorn and...
  • JUST ANOTHER DAYWe went to the mall and all i reme...
  • ME & MY LAMBThis (lamb?) is one of my favorites, I...
  • On Father's Day we went to the Kimmel Center.We al...
  • I met my new cousin, Cora, and handed her the "you...
  • Today we went to the zoo. It is known as America's...
  • ...This one slipped through the cracks, but Simona...

Powered by Blogger