Thursday, June 22, 2006
About Me

- Name: Simona Bea
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
This is me getting ready to leave the hosptital when I was two days old...
9 of 50 States (plus D.C.) Visited
We spotted McCain!- ME & MY LAMBThis (lamb?) is one of my favorites, I...
- On Father's Day we went to the Kimmel Center.We al...
- I met my new cousin, Cora, and handed her the "you...
- Today we went to the zoo. It is known as America's...
- ...This one slipped through the cracks, but Simona...
- It is June, el mes de la margarita, and to celebra...
- On May 28th Simona made her major league debut wit...
- Simona's first trip to Cleveland was May 19-21. We...
- On Sunday, Simona spent Mother's day in Delaware. ...
- It's true: girls don't look like girls unless you ...




2 Simona won't eat Mango
Hey cousin of my cousin! You look super cool in your green chair - I can see how it leaves a 'big' impression. ha ha. okay stranger...it is time for us to get out parents together...it has been way too long!
6/30/2006 3:33 PM
Yo - what have you been up to lately?
7/12/2006 1:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home