Simona's life in blog

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Simona has a sister now, her name is Lia and they are getting along very well. Maybe I should add some photos?

posted by Simona Bea at 4:11 PM

0 Simona won't eat Mango

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Simona Bea
Location: Philadelphia, PA

This is me getting ready to leave the hosptital when I was two days old...

View my complete profile

9 of 50 States (plus D.C.) Visited

We spotted McCain!
  • To the zoo!Last weekend was summer-like weather, s...
  • EasterEvery rabbit (real or stuffed) is now the Ea...
  • Simona Turns Two (almost two months ago)She got a ...
  • A visit with Zia Erica Making dinner The artist at...
  • Learning to Dress HerselfWe found this mermaid lat...
  • MLK Weekend - Zia Lora comes for a visit We didn't...
  • Simon Says - Cora, Simona & Dylan Philly's Little...
  • New Year's DayI'm actually baking - and I never ba...
  • A visit to the NJ Aquarium earlier on New Year's E...
  • New Year's Eve at the DiFranco FieldsLoretta & Sam...

Powered by Blogger